MEPIN MISSION STATEMENT
The MEPIN consortium through a process of evidence based revised/new programs will increase the quantity, quality and retention of different cadres of health care workers with knowledge and relevant skills in service delivery and research to enhance access to health care for the Nigerian population and consequently improved health outcomes.
MEPIN Specific Aims:
- Evidence based revision, updating and re-structuring of Curricula
- Reproductive Health training for Undergraduate students
- Mentoring, skill building and continuous medical education programs for postgraduate students and faculty
- Enhancing the research capacity of postgraduate students and faculty
- Establishment of Mentored research Fellowship program